We have put together a set of our existing colors – 15 moody muted deep colors for rainy and cloudy days, for celebrating the majesty of our wild northern nature.
- The Baltic sea– 6 colors for moody seascapes – raw sienna for sand, chrome green for seaside grass, juniper for the dark green shade in the sea, indigo for the sky and waves, jay blue for granulating drama in clouds and Mother Earth grey that can go everywhere.
- DeepForest – 6 colors for shady forest painting – cloudberry yellow, cranberry red, bluebelly Payne’s grey, very pery bilberry, VanDyke bark brown, and forest green
- Rose Ashes – granulating purple for sunsets and water reflections in the evening
- Night raspberry – dark granulating violet perfect for shadows and night sky
- Cedar teal – more mystery than a color – teal green with a pink undertone
Together with a Floral set and/or Pastel set you can get 30 or 45 colors that will be a beautiful beginning of DeepDeepLight collection.
All our watercolors mix nicely with other natural and human-made pigments. For best performance add a few drops of water some minutes before starting to paint. It will reactivate the pigment and will be more fluid.
All our watercolors are handmade from pigment or pigment mixes, binders, and essential oils as conservative. Binder is made by ourselves from gum arabic, natural honey, and water. Our watercolors have a flowery scent, with lemongrass as the top note and sandalwood in the base note.