Baltic meadow collection shows our love of wild meadows, their fragile and powerful plants, and flowers and our love for herbal tea. This is a collection of pigment mixes – we took contemporary environment-friendly pigments and grounded them with natural earth and oxide pigments. This gives subtle granulation and a more airy look than it can be achieved with natural only pigments.
There is a possibility to choose Baltic Meadow set consisting of 6 colors:
- cowslips yellow (cool light yellow with warm yellow granulation)
- forget-me-not blue (light sky blue with a pink granulation)
- swamp cinquefoil (bright red – a bit darker and fuller than our vermilion red)
- bentgrass (mustard yellow)
- meadow green (yellow-green with chrome oxide granulation)
- wood cow wheat (wine red towards violet)
Or you can have a set of 10 by adding our range of 4 natural greens:
All our watercolors mixes nicely with other natural and human-made pigments. For best performance add a few drops of water some minutes before starting to paint. It will reactivate the pigment and will be more fluid.
All our watercolors are handmade from pigment or pigment mixes, binders, and essential oils as conservative. Binder is made by ourselves from gum arabic, natural honey, and water. Our watercolors have a flowery scent, with lemongrass as the top note and sandalwood in the base note.